CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Prayer....

Dear Lord,
thank you for being my Lord & Saviour
I bring to you, my tensions, my concerns & worries
Father, feel so alone, I keep asking, keep reaching,
I know you're here with me, I know you have kept me
in your arms, Lord this prayer is for me & for those who are hurting
I pray for your Spirit to infuse those who need it,
those who need your healing,
May your lovelight touch all of those who are hurting,
please may they find refreshment in you,
new hope, new peace,
Father I lift all of my words to you,
& ask that your presence touch those who are reaching for you
please may they hear you speak
may they be thirsty for your word,
& be quenched,
May those who are less fortunate then myself
be blessed to overflowing too.

Vicki-- July 2010

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!