CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Two acts of kindness...

It was a cool day,
as I watched, many stories were being
written into the day
I recall two of them,
the first being of two people sharing love & care
for someone who had pain inside of his body,
but his soul smiled,
you could see through his smile,
that this young man
really appreciated the care & love
being shown to him,
Im sure he has a story to tell,
one to inspire & touch the heartstrings....






The other story
was this kindly gentleman,
who smiled radiantly,
he obviously enjoyed his job,
As I approached him,
He reached into his car,
taking out this huge umbrella,
His gentle smile said take this,
keep dry,
He then proceeded to inform
my waiting lift,
that I was ready,
He walked calmly
through the rain,
He then waited till I was
safely inside the car,
I thanked him profusely
I was so touched by this
gesture, was kind,
that one act, really made my day.
just show a little kindness, you never know who
you'll touch....

both of these stories will be with me for a very long time...
Vicki (July 2010)

1 comments:

Debbie Stevens said...

Both extremely special moments which you have responded by publishing♥